Monday, April 18, 2011

Angry Birds Seasons HD update

As promised for the newest holiday Rovio has released another free update for Angry Birds Seasons. Easter is less than a week away and the newest update is here just on time! Honestly a week ago I was a skeptic of the Angry Birds franchise but now that I've beaten Angry Birds Rio, I ended up purchasing the other two Angry Birds games. I am now an Angry Birds addict and I cannot even explain why. Either way back to the update. This is one of the smaller updates with only 15 new levels all Easter themed. In total Angry Birds Seasons has hundreds of levels now for Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and now Easter. For only $1.99 this game is well worth the money. If you don't have it by now pick it up. Angry Birds Rio has promised an update in May so these 15 levels are good filler until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment